Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are available across Palm Beach County.
Elder in-home care becomes necessary for individuals who live independently in their later years and face difficulty with activities of daily living. It may also be required for those whose family caregivers need respite from care responsibilities.
After understanding your needs, we conduct a detailed comprehensive assessment to identify the care services you may require, and based on that we determine the hours required in properly assisting you or your loved one. We offer both hourly and flat-rate fee options depending upon what care services are required.
In-home care can turn out to be cost-effective and affordable as compared to assisted living or nursing homes because of the low costs and resources involved. We make sure that we provide you a care service plan that best meets you or your loved one’s needs thus avoiding the extra costs and charges.
Yes, of course, our services are not limited to homes only and can be provided at all facilities or at any other place as needed.
Our caregivers, who we know as our Care Assistants are selected after going through a comprehensive assessment, interview, and background screening to make sure that you only get the BEST SERVICE pssible!
We can provide you with a Care Assistant as soon as all the formalities are fulfilled.
We have backup teams and plans just in case a caregiver is not available to ensure that you get uninterrupted services.
Definitely! We believe that it is your right to meet the caregiver in advance so that you can know if he/she is a good match for you or not. With our advanced matching methods, we strive to provide you the best match who can serve your needs the right way.
As all our Care Assistants are employees of Heart to Heart Home Care Services and not independent contractors, you do not need to worry about paying anything to the caregiver as we take care of their payments, taxes, insurance, benefits, and other requirements. We only charge you for the services rendered.
- All our caregivers are employees of the agency and are not only selected after careful screening but they are also bonded and insured so that you do not have to worry about the liability of having someone at your home.
- To provide uninterrupted and smooth services, we have backup plans and employees so that you do not have to worry about your caregivers’ unavailability for any reason.
- Our specialized Quality Assurance procedures ensure that all the Heart to Heart Home Care Services standards is being met on the services you receive.
- We have a complete follow-up plan and schedule to keep track of the care you receive and to make sure that all care goals are met on time.
- We build good long-term relationships with you and make regular site visits to your home to make sure that there is no compromise on the quality of the services.
Yes. Our Caregiver Continuing Education Program helps the caregivers in their professional development to increase their knowledge and skills so that they can provide you with quality service!
Heart to Heart Home Care Services believes in establishing long-term relationships by providing quality care to our clients. We have strict protocols when it comes to hiring employees to make sure that there is no compromise on quality.